In accordance with article 13 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, in relation to the treatment of personal data, we inform you of the following:
Responsible for the treatment:
INTERCAMBIO ELECTRÓNICO DE DOCUMENTOS, S.L. (hereinafter eDiversa Group) - CIF: B63383830. Mailing address: C/ Diputación, 119, 4th-1st, 08015 - Barcelona. Telephone: 931 833 790. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the treatment:
To maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The forecasted operations to carry out the treatment are:
- Management of services for interchange and document management.
- Administrative management and invoicing of the contracted service
- Remittal of advertising commercial communications, whenever previously authorized, by email, SMS, instant messaging or any other electronic or physical media, present or future, that allows commercial communications.
- Request, use and hiring of the service for a correct management of the requested service.
- Legitimate interest of the person/company responsible for offering the service hired by the client.
- Explicit consent of the user in relation with the promotional objective through the management of “mailing”
- The compliance of applicable legal obligations in the data cession to organisms or public authorities, whenever they are required in compliance with the legal and regulative dispositions.
The data will be saved while the contractual and commercial relationship lasts as well as the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations.
Except for legal obligations, eDiversa Group expressly informs and guarantees the users that their personal data will not be given to third parties and that is whenever they cede any type of personal data, express consent will be requested, informed and unequivocal to the clients. In the case of cession of data to third parties that offer services to the clients of eDiversa Group, it will be regulated by a contract in charge of the treatment in order to guarantee that the personal data is treated according to that established in the current legislation.
International data transfers will be made to countries outside the European Union, to the following companies that offer services to eDiversa Group:
the USAZoho Corporation"Cloud" servicesprivacy shield
Rights that assist the user:
They can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, limit the treatment of their data or directly oppose the treatment or exercise the right to their portability. The exercise of the rights will be in writing accompanied by a copy of the official document that identifies it and directed to the person responsible for the treatment. In the case of disconformity with the treatment, there is also the right to present a reclamation before the control authority (AEPD).
All the data solicited through the web is obligatory, because it is necessary to offer optimum service to the User. If all the data is not given, there is no guarantee that the information and services facilitated are completely adjusted to your needs.
eDiversa Group is complying with the current regulations on data protection, and manifests that the data is treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation with the person interested and adequately, pertinently and limited to that related to the purposes for which it is treated. eDiversa Group guarantees that it has implemented the technical and organizational policies appropriate to apply the security measures that the current data protection regulation establishes in order to protect the rights and liberties of the Users and that it has communicated the adequate information so they can exercise them.